The registration fee for Utrecht Ultra 2024 is €195.
By registering, you agree to all of the following terms. Please read carefully.
- In order to participate, you must be at least 18 years old.
- By participating in this unsupported event, you acknowledge that the organisation will not provide any form of support, including technical or medical support.
- It is required that you have valid insurance that covers you in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The organisation will not provide any kind of insurance.
- The organisation will not be held responsible for any adverse event or damage, direct or indirect, that may occur to you or others.
- It is required that you are physically present at the accreditation on Friday, August 2 or on Saturday, August 3, prior to the start of the event. Here the organisation will conduct a bike-check and you will be required to sign a liability waiver and release form.
- Trackers are provided by Follow My Challenge and you are responsible for the tracking device once it is given to you at the start of the event.
- A refundable deposit of €150 is required for each tracker against loss or damage. This is close to the retail price of the device and will be withheld if a tracker is lost, damaged or returned too late.
- You must return the tracking device to the organisation as soon as possible, and no later than one week after the end of the event or after scratching. If the tracker is not returned on time, the organiser will withhold the deposit of €150 on behalf of Follow My Challenge.
- If the tracking device is lost or damaged beyond repair, the organiser will withhold the deposit of €150 on behalf of Follow My Challenge.
What’s included in the fee
- Utrecht Ultra 2024 participation
- A race cap with your rider number
- A brevet card to collect stamps at the CPs
- A GPS tracker for the duration of the race
- A bike check and pre-race meal
- Manned checkpoints with stoked volunteers
- Locked storage space in Utrecht to store personal items during the race
- A selection of photos taken by our media team
- A finishers party
- Six months of Komoot Premium
We offer a flexible refund policy that considers the work and expenses that we encounter during the organisation of Utrecht Ultra.
- Refund until January 31st 2024: 50% of entry fee.
- Refund from February 1st 2024 to March 31st: 25% of entry fee.
- Refund from April 1st 2024: no refunds possible.
Registering as a pair
To register as a pair, just select the pairs category during registration. Spots for pairs are limited.
The 2024 edition of Utrecht Ultra is sold out. You can sign up for the waiting list below. We'll get in touch with you in case spots become available. The registration fee is €195.
Sign up for the waiting list.